Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Darren Dutch and the fresh tongue!

I have to say, I'm getting a little bit tired of how unoriginal the TSN boys have become. They seem to be able to turn any highlight into a "TSN-one-ian FASHION!"......if you know what I mean.

Anyone else tired of,

Ovechkinian fashion,
Zuccarellonian fashion,
Bertuzzian fashion,
ETC.....

All in the same package reel?

It was nice to see Darren Dutchyshen use terms like

Bucket
Melon
nothing like a slapshot to the chops
Put this one to bed
Rang it off the iron

His sarcasm and understanding of the game and that of sports is refreshing and up to date.
I feel like quitting on TSN everytime one of those other monkeys has the Conch!


Some other odds and ends...

I'm gearing up on the Caps this year, they screwed me last year but I see a completely different player in Ovi lately and think he might carry the team to the second round.........UNLESS they play the Pitt.

I'm still down on Toronto. I just don't believe you can put a team together on the useless players the other teams gave up on or don't want.
Armstrong, Lupul (even though superb year), Liles, Phaneuf, Connolly, Komisarek, MaCarthur and Steckel.
At one point or another, these  guys have been devalued and dumped by a different team in the past couple of years.

HIGH on....

Eberle. Hell, I'm an Oiler but barring injury's next year, I have him scoring 50 goals. Hall with a 40-40 and this team WILL make the playoffs next year.


High on...

Calgary. Did I just say that. A couple years a go I said that  BAERTSCHI, SVEN (L)  was the only pick  the Flames should make and that would save them from a complete rebuild. Now with him and Backlund, Leland Irving in net, the flames aren't dead and buried yet.
They are also playing great hockey right now with have the field down on an injury bug.
Go Flames. (nah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment